Learn about our new side panel.
We've recently introduced a new side panel, which should help you to:
- Access the Knowledge Base quicker via the immediate links;
- Stay updated on new feature releases by being notified of new changes within the platform;
- Stay updated on upcoming webinars by clicking on RSVP, and also being able to easily access past webinars.
This article will cover:
- How to access the side panel
- How to use each of the tabs (Support, What's new, Webinars)
How do I access the new side panel?
To access the new side panel, please click the question mark icon in the top navigation bar, next to your avatar image.
In the Support tab, you'll be able to find:
- Direct links to the Knowledge base and the main sections;
- A link to register a support ticket as well as our support email.
- These sections are all live hyperlinks that will take you to that section of the Knowledge base right away.
- If you need a topic that isn't listed there, please note that for all other topics you can press 'here'.
- If you're encountering any issues with the platform or you'd like to ask a question, you can choose to register a support ticket here.
'What's new' tab
The What's new tab will show you all the latest feature releases and feature improvements that are now live on the platform.
By clicking Read more you'll be taken to the Knowledge Base article about this new feature.
On this tab you'll be able to see all upcoming webinars and also a learnlist with past webinars in.