Possible reasons as to why your upload failed.
If you try to upload an item, you may occasionally run into a difficulty and find that your upload has failed.
This article will suggest some possible reasons for this.
- We accept all the most common file types.
- However, for security reasons we block executable files.
- File names can cause an issue.
- Sometimes file names which include symbols such as '&' and '!' can cause the upload to fail.
- Please bear with us, as we are looking to fix this issue.
Files that are very large:
- Sometimes, a file upload will time out because the file is too large or because the internet speed is too slow.
- If you have a slow internet connection or are uploading a very large file, please try to compress the file to see if this helps.
Problems with SCORM files:
- The most common issue with SCORM uploads is that the file is missing an X manifest file.
- We also recommend contacting the creator of the SCORM file in question, as there can sometimes be issues in the creation process as well.
For other issues:
- If your issues persist in spite of our suggestions, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will do our best to find the root cause of the problem and solve any issues.