Learn how to add a Q&A to an item or learnlist, and the changes you can make to it. The difference between 'public' and 'private' questions.
If you are creating or editing an item or learnlist, you will have an option to add a Q&A module.
This article will explain the different ways in which you can modify the Q&A module, and how it can be used.
The latter part of the article will explain the difference between 'public' and 'private' questions.
- When adding a Q&A module, you can choose who will be able to answer questions.
- When choosing an 'expert' to answer questions, simply search for and then select the name of those whom you would to answer questions.
- You can also choose Managers and Coaches to answer people in their teams and people they coach respectively.
Allowing 'public' questions:
- If you make questions public, this means that the questions will be visible to all and everyone will be able to see them.
- You can also decide whether you want anyone to be able to reply to public questions or not.
The Q&A section will appear on the lefthand sidebar of a Learnlist, like this:
Allowing 'Private' questions:
- If you make questions private, then only experts will see the questions.
- Users will receive an email about each question and response.
- Users will get get an email when people reply specifically to their comment.