Our quick-search functionality allows you to find whatever you need quickly and easily. Here's what you can search
Use the magnifying glass in the navigation to search for...
- Content: Search for any Items, Learnlists or Channels assigned to you, or in the Learn Amp library
- Quizzes: Find quizzes by typing their name and the top results will show up
- People and teams: Type in the name of a person or team to quickly find them
You'll be able to find this anywhere on the site by looking at the top left-hand corner:
Search and filters in the Library:
For the best way to search through content, head to the Library page:
In the library you can use the large search bar to look for keywords. You can narrow your search by hitting the large + icon to the right of the search bar to use the following filters....
- Library: Show all content or limit it to only content from your own library, or the Learn Amp library
- Price: We have a range of courses, activities etc. that are paid for, so you can filter by price bracket or only show free items
- Content type: Filter by content type for example activity, book, course event etc.
- Average rating: Find only our highest rated content or keep it open
- Supplier: Either scroll through our suppliers or search for one that you are looking for.
To learn more about our 'Liked' filter, please read our article on this topic: https://support.learnamp.com/knowledge/how-do-i-save-items-as-favourites