Use filters to search for the items you want in the Library.
How to reach the Library:
To get to the library, simply click on Content on the top bar, and then 'Library'.
How to apply filters:
If you are looking for a certain items within the Library, then using filters can be really useful.
Simply click 'Show Filters' in order to bring down a number of sections by which you can filter your search.
The different filters you can apply:
Take a look at the image below to see the number of filters that you can apply, to help you with your search.
- Library: Allows you to choose between All items, items within your organisation only, and also the Learn Amp library.
- Supplier: Choose the source of the item.
- Content Type: Allows you to choose what type of content you would like, for example videos, books, documents, etc.
- Average rating: Allows you to filter by the rating which items have achieved.
- Price: Choose the price bracket that you want.
Easily find items that you have 'Liked':
- By the search bar, simply click 'Liked' in order to quickly find items that you have Liked.