Learn about the Learnlist Summary page.
Please note that this is behind a feature toggle by default. If you are interested in this feature then please get in touch with your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org where we will be happy to advise.
What is the Learnlist summary page?
- The Learnlist summary page goes at the end of a Learnlist.
- It contains info such as:
- Breakdown of scoring on Learnlist content;
- Number of certificates received;
- Number of CPD points received.
- It is optional - you can choose which Learnlists it appears on.
What does the Learnlist summary page look like?
Here's an example of a Learnlist summary page:
What is the Breakdown section?
There is also a Breakdown section.
If your Learnlist contains content which can be scored or passed/failed, e.g. Quizzes, Exercises, eLearnings then information about completion, passing, scoring etc will be displayed here.
How can I choose whether it shows or not?
When you create a new Learnlist or edit its details, you will be able to select whether the summary page shows or not: