Learn how to view reports on surveys and download survey responses in a CSV format.
With Learn Amp, it is easy and convenient to view reporting on survey responses. You can also download survey responses in a CSV format.
This article will explain how.
First of all, head to the survey section:
Here, you will be able to view company surveys.
To gain a more in-depth insight into the results of these surveys, click 'View Report'
Question Summary vs Individual Responses
- If you select 'Question summary' you will be able to compare multiple users' answers in one go, in the form of graphs.
- This is useful to gain an overall picture of the survey responses, and by looking at the graphs you can easily and quickly see users' opinions.
- If you select 'Individual responses', you will be able to isolate a specific user's answers to look at.
- This is useful if there is a particular user whose responses you would like to see.
Downloading survey responses in a CSV format
- By clicking the button above, you can easily download the survey data into CSV format.
- You will then be able to see all the responses in an Excel sheet (e.g. see the image below).