Learn about sharing content.
In the platform, users can share content with one another.
The key facts:
- Sharing content is a great way to show your favourite videos, documents, elearnings and more to your fellow colleagues.
- Users of all roles can share content with one another, including Learners.
- Sharing is a more relaxed, informal way of sending content to someone - as opposed to a 'Task' which can be mandatory.
- You can share any type of content.
- You can share at a company, team, or individual level - however this depends on what role level you have.
What roles can share content - and to whom?
Admins and Owners:
If you are an admin or owner you can share at all of the following levels:
- Individual (to select users)
- Teams (to certain teams)
- Company (to all users in the company)
HR role and Reporter role:
If you are HR, you can share with individuals and teams.
Curators and Learners:
If you are a curator or a learner, you can share at an individual level only. i.e. You can select certain individuals to share a piece of content with:
How do I share content?
Sharing content with someone is simple and easy. Simply press the three pips of the content you'd like to share.
Then, select who you wish to share with:
How will shared content appear when it's shared with me?
If anyone has shared content with you, it will appear in a Channel on your homepage.
If you can't see this, it's because no content has been shared with you.
How do I remove shared content?
If you'd like to remove some content that someone has shared with you, click on the three pips and select Dismiss share.