Learn how to set up the LinkedIn Learning integration in a few easy steps.
This article will cover how to set up the LinkedIn Learning integration.
For information on how to use the integration, please read our article here.
What do I need to be able to set this up?
- A LinkedIn Learning account, and admin access to the admin section of your account.
- A Learn Amp platform.
- The instructions below will provide all necessary keys.
Part 1: Set up access to LinkedIn Learning courses
- Visit LinkedIn Learning Integrations settings page.
- Go to Access content and reports via API and click on Add application button.
3. Enter Application Name, Application description and select Content and Report keys.
4. Within newly created application copy and paste Client ID and Client Secret
Paste these into your Learn Amp platform here:
Part 2: Setup completion activities callbacks
1. Visit LinkedIn Learning Integrations settings page. (This link will take you directly to the page, if you are logged in to your LinkedIn account and have admin access.)
2. Go to Configure reporting integrations and click on Add integration button.
3. Fill the form with following details:
Integration name: Learn Amp xAPI integration
User Type: Email
OAuth Server URL (Provider’s OAuth Server URL): https://learnamptesting.learnamp.com/oauth/token
OAuth Server URL (Provider’s Tenant Server URL): https://learnamptesting.learnamp.com/webhooks/linked_in
Client ID: 70TIwLqcYYa0HRu3kORgzJxjjzRFOwt26EwSF6T0JSk
Client Secret: 5PYEOw05eayonE_f1PcUXpJ5TFkuGBx6_08PwMyiBM0
4. Click Enable
5. Your page should then appear as follows: