Find out how to assign certificates.
Certificates are a great way to acknowledge your employees' work! If a user has been assigned a certificate then it will appear on their profile (see example below).
What content can certificates be assigned for:
There are two different ways to assign certificates:
- Manually, via the Individuals Page
- Set certificates to auto-assign when a user has completed content
How to manually assign certificates:
Step 1: Go to the Content Log
Step 2: Select the user(s) that you want to assign the certificate(s) to
Step 3: Select 'Batch actions' > Assign certificate
Step 4: Assign the certificate
- People: Enter in the names of the people you would like to assign the certificate to.
- Select content: Choose the name of the piece of content you'd like to congratulate your users on (this will appear on the certificate).
- Colour: Choose the colour of the certificate.
Step 5: Click 'Send Certificate'
Great! You're all done. You'll be able to see the certificate on each recipient's page now.
How to set certificates to auto-assign when a user completes content:
When filling out the steps to create an Item, Learnlist, Channel, Quiz, Event, Survey or Exercise you'll be able to set up Certificates to go out when your chosen item is completed.
For example, on the Item form, you will have the option for Certificates to be sent out automatically once a user has completed it.
The same will go for: Items, Learnlists, Channels, Events, Surveys, and Quizzes.
Thanks for reading. We hope this helps! Please get in touch by creating a support ticket and we will be happy to answer your queries.